Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Becoming a Blogger


Just wanted to give this a shot. My good friend Brooke Colburn has started a blog and I love reading hers, as well as Heidi Pahls and several others. So...in favour of creative expression and good communication, I introduce...The Haytons (of the Harper Woods Hayton Hilton family (near the Pointes)) new blog spot. I will try to keep regular updates of the events in our lives.

2 comments:

The Nagy's said...

I love it, I love it, I love it! I'm so excited for your blog. We will keep ourselves updated with what's going on in good ol' Harper Woods and baby Benson! Looked at your picasa site and loved every picture. I went through each from birth!!! I can't believe how much little Benson is growing! I just want to pinch his cheeks and thighs! I can't wait for the boys to play. We'll come visit and you guys can come anytime here too! I will show the pics to the hubby when he comes home sometime (?) tonight!
Keep up with the great pics and we look forward to your blog!!

Cheryl said...

What a fantastic job you've done on your blog, Shar! I love it!! What fun to review your journey in pictures. I eagerly look forward to seeing each new chapter in your story! Hugs and kisses to our beautiful Mister Benson!! I am missing you soooo much! Mom Hayton