Friday, October 3, 2008

Benson meets his cousins, Faith and Grace

I can say after observation that Benson really enjoyed meeting his cousins in California. He looked a little bemused at first by these little people, but he knew they were something sweet and delicate. He would place his famous pointer finger on them and say, "OOOOh". When we asked him if he had kisses for the babies, he would enthusiastically lean toward them and place a Bubba B slobber on their cheek.

In fact, when he refused to give Mama and Grandma a kiss, we tested him with "how about kisses for the babies" and held up a picture in a frame of Faith and Grace. Without hesitation he puckered up to the glass and obliged with a kiss. Wow, I feel really low on the Benson Kiss list...haha

Benson points to Faith
Benson snuggles up to Grace

Grandma Hayton has the good kissing pictures, I will upload soon...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Benson is sooo cute! It looks like he is having a great time with his cousins...I can't wait to see some more photos and especially to seeing you soon. Love Aunty D

Cheryl said...

Yes, it's true Benson definitely prefers kissin'cousins!

Amy said...

Grace and Faith have been missing their cousin's kisses. They can't wait to show Benson how they can smile and coo back at him when he reaches with one finger for their heads!