Friday, October 31, 2008

Fall Festival

Oakwood Church put on a fall festival this past weekend. Ryan took Benson around to the different game stations, and he enjoyed bouncing on the bounce house and throwing bean bags.

Ryan and Benson become scare crows at the festival




I was experimenting with face painting and I enjoyed making kid's faces into Tigers, Butterflys, dragon flys, swirls, princesses, etc... I had also painted the scare crow cut outs and bean bag game tree. It was fun to do and I was happy to make them for the festival. People enjoyed the night of food, games and social interaction.

We took a small pumpkin home with us, and the next morning I heard it bouncing across the kitchen floor while Benson was squealing "ball, ball" with such glee!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

The paintings are beautiful! You are quite the talented woman. I enjoyed all of you blog updates - now when do we get videos of Benson walking?

Unknown said...

What a great job of face painting Shar. The kids must have felt special. We love seeing all the photos and videos. You are all so special.
Love, Mum

Cheryl said...

What cute pictures from your Fall Festival extravaganza. You are an amazing artist, Sharlene! Definitely our claim to fame!