Hi this is Bestemor (Grandma Farmor). It was fun to skype with today. Re: Benson's poker face, it's ok if it's about food, not cards!
Hi too from Great Grandma Edwards! I enjoy looking at your blog. Benson is growing up and changing so fast!
And this is Nai Nai Hayton (father's mother in Mandarin). I love and miss you so much, Benson. It's fun that you can communicate just what you want now. Hugs and kisses, Nai Nai
Very Cute! I hear more babies are on the way in D-town! Must be in the water...Anyway, a couple of us bloggers are making a list of 5 books we enjoy and posting then linking to each other's blogs. I just wanted to invite you to join in, if your interested. Any kind of books...Have a good day!
3 comments:
He he how very cute...it's great to see these very cute photos of B - am missing you all. Love Aunty D
Hi this is Bestemor (Grandma Farmor). It was fun to skype with today. Re: Benson's poker face, it's ok if it's about food, not cards!
Hi too from Great Grandma Edwards! I enjoy looking at your blog. Benson is growing up and changing so fast!
And this is Nai Nai Hayton (father's mother in Mandarin). I love and miss you so much, Benson. It's fun that you can communicate just what you want now. Hugs and kisses, Nai Nai
Very Cute! I hear more babies are on the way in D-town! Must be in the water...Anyway, a couple of us bloggers are making a list of 5 books we enjoy and posting then linking to each other's blogs. I just wanted to invite you to join in, if your interested. Any kind of books...Have a good day!
Post a Comment