I took Benson to my Optometry appointment yesterday which he thoroughly enjoyed. While waiting for the Dr, he played with the bead maze, empty boxes, other kids and smiled at all the compliments thrown his way. Someone even thought he was, "too pretty to be a boy"...I've heard that somewhere before.
But the real highlight of the trip came when Benson and I were in the room with the young female Dr (she has a 5 yr old son). As she was explaining my treatment plan and eye adjustments, Benson (sitting quietly in his stroller) let out a loud fart! The Dr tried to ignore it and kept on talking to me with a straight face and zero tonal fluctuation...but I couldn't help myself. I burst into laughter which was followed a split second later by the Dr's laughter. She said, "I was trying so hard not to laugh", and followed by, "Don't worry about it, it's 'cute' at this age". She said that when her 5 yr old does it, he laughs too.
1 comment:
Just love your Blogger and love to hear of all the exciting things this young grandson is getting up to. We miss you so much. Love Mum
Post a Comment