Ryan was paged to the hospital and gave me and Benson a kiss before leaving...just after planting one on Benson's cheek, he stated emphatically, "Hudson too...kiss Hudson too"...Now everything (almost everything) is about "Hudson too".
While making breakfast on Sunday I accidentally dropped the yogurt on the floor before I could make it to Benson's tray. Without hesitation he said, "That's a no no Mommy, time out for you"...then he thought some more and added, "You can use my time out chair".
Tonight at the Drapiza's house Benson was 'playing' Richard's guitar and singing 'Jesus Loves Me'. When the song was finished we moved onto 'Jesus Loves the Little Children' only Benson looked puzzled and then stopped singing, looked at his guitar and then said, "That song is not on here..."
4 comments:
So funny! I especially liked him giving you a time out for dropping the yogurt =)
Did you buy the "time out" chair from Marshalls that we saw?
Now that is one quick thinking young lad!!
That is great! Faith has started saying Time Out when she does something she knows she shouldn't like standing up in the high chair or jumping on the couch. She will say "no jumping on the couch, time out" Kids are amazing how they process.
It's such fun to read your blog, Shar. I love the cute pictures and all your humor. Benson reminds me so much of Rye-Rye when he was little. Good job documenting the funny things Benson comes up with!
Post a Comment