
Today it bucketed down snow - more than we have ever had in MI. Juliana and Corey (Ryan's sister and bro-in-law) flew into DTW last night and woke up this morning to soft snowflakes falling and over a foot of fresh powder on the ground. This is quite the contrast to 2 Christmas' ago, when they came for Chrissy and there was NO snow. It's been fun to watch Jules play peek-a-boo with Benson and Corey take him for a spin in the local mall. Which, by the way, was an adventure in and of itself this morning. We dug the car out of the snow, and slid down the driveway and pretty much all the way to the mall. Watching each entrance to the mall until we found one with a negotiable amount of snow covering the entrance...what an experience!
4 comments:
How I enjoy looking at your updates...you have already added pics of Juliana and Corey! Benson looks like a busy, happy boy...no longer a baby!! Love his hair! Maddie points to his picture on my fridge and smiles and exclains "Benson"!! She remembers him, for sure! I'm glad you had a nice visit to Australia, and I know B got lots of love and attention!
Merry Christmas....missing you, Aunt Karen
Grandma and I enjoyed looking at your pictures of J&C having fun with you in snowy DTW. Oh my, winter wonderland here Louisa and I come on Monday! Can't wait to see you and to play with our Benson boy!
Wow, snow in Detroit!! Can hardly wait to make a snowman with Benson. Hope that it snows every day when I get there. I'm dreamin of a WHITE Christmas instead of california dreamin! Hope the weather lets up enough for my plane to land on December 24. Mr. Benson save a book or two for grandpa, OK? Love, Grandpa Hayton
Oh how fun! Grace and Faith wish they could be there to play in the snow with Benson! Missing you all!!
Post a Comment